HANDS ON HEALING ENERGY
Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life energy, an energy which is all around us. Reiki is a gentle yet powerful form of hands-on healing that can help to restore balance and harmony to the mind, body and spirit. Reiki is a safe and effective way to stimulate your body’s innate healing resources, encouraging a return to wellness. Reiki is used to complement conventional therapies in major hospitals and medical centers throughout the United States.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Reduces stress
- Promotes relaxation
- Triggers the body’s natural healing abilities
- Enhances the immune system
- Eases pain
- Creates an overall sensation of well-being and peace
- Assists in relieving insomnia
- Relieves symptoms of Menopause
Call us today to make your appointment with Valerie Gaines, RMT, IARP. Valerie is a master level Reiki Practitioner certified in the Usui Shiki Ryoho system of Reiki healing.